Get Emailed Monthly Flight Specials
Don’t worry, we only send the best
With our easy-to-use online Ibom Air flight booking options, you can save both time and money while effortlessly choosing from all available specials and flights.
Check the Price on
Ibom Air offers its customers an efficient and user-friendly online booking management suite. Passengers can modify their booking or submit additional information regarding their booking in advance of their flight.
Useful features include:
1. Allowing passengers to retrieve and reprint their eTickets itineraries
2. The options to update booking details, contact details, and special service requests
Ibom Air allows all of its passengers the ability to check-in online, via their website.
Please note the following:
1. Online check-in opens 24 hours ahead of the scheduled flight departure time, and closes 1 hour ahead of the scheduled flight departure time.
2. Seat selection is available when checking in online.
The following applies to checking in at the airport ahead of your flight:
1. Airport check-in opens 3 hours ahead of the scheduled flight departure time, and closes 45 minutes ahead of the departure time. Please note that early morning flight departure times allow passengers to check-in from 05:30 am.
2. To check-in and board any of our flights, passengers will need to present a valid government-issued or company-issued photo ID.
Our passengers are advised the following regarding upgrading their booking:
1. Our friendly staff at the counter will gladly assist in any available cabin upgrades on the day of travel – this is subject to availability.
Ibom Air would like to advise our passengers that all domestic flights depart from Murtala Muhammed Airport Terminal Two (MMA2).
Ibom Air operates both one-way and return flights from 7 destinations throughout Nigeria.
Commencing operations in June of 2019, Ibom Air took to the skies, priding itself on providing its passengers with a streamlined, reliable, safe, and consistent journey. Aiming to set the standard as the airline of choice for passengers in Nigeria.
Today, Ibom Air successfully operates a fleet of 7 aircraft, 2 Airbus A220-300, and 5 Bombardier CRJ900. The airline has recently placed an order for a further 10 Airbus A220-300 aircraft.
Ibom air passengers are allowed the following in terms of their baggage when flying:
Passengers are allowed a total of 20kgs total baggage weight – which includes a handbag/laptop bag AND/OR a small trolley bag not exceeding 5kg, and a larger cabin bag not exceeding 7kgs.
Passengers are allowed a total of 30kgs of total baggage weight – which includes a handbag/laptop bag AND/OR a small trolley bag not exceeding 5kg, and a larger cabin bag not exceeding 7kgs.
All excess baggage is charged at ₦500.00 per extra kilogram.